You Are The Brute Squad Knitting Pattern 3d Print Ugly Christmas Sweater Sweatshirt Christmas
Do you love holidays? Do you hate the cold? If you answered yes to either of those questions, then this blog post is for you! We’re excited to introduce You Are The Brute Squad Knitting Pattern 3d Print Ugly Christmas Sweater Sweatshirt Christmas. This knitting pattern is made to keep you warm during the coldest days of winter. It’s an easy-to-follow pattern that uses basic stitches and can be completed in just a few hours. It even includes instructions for making your own ugly Christmas sweaters! So don your favorite holiday sweater, get a cup of hot cocoa, and start knitting…you are the brute squad!
What is the Ugly Christmas Sweater Sweatshirt?
Looking for a unique and fun Christmas gift? Check out our Ugly Christmas Sweater Sweatshirt pattern! This sweater is perfect for anyone who loves feeling a little bit naughty around the holidays. The sweater is worked in the round from the bottom up, so there are no seams to worry about. The finished garment is slightly oversized, so it will be sure to keep you warm on those cold winter days. Whether you’re giving this as a special gift or wearing it yourself, we know you’ll love it!
What are the materials you need to make the Ugly Christmas Sweater Sweatshirt?
To make the Ugly Christmas Sweater Sweatshirt, you will need:
-A 4-6 oz. heavy weight yarn in two colors (A and B)
-US size 10 knitting needles
-Tape measure or ruler
-Polyester fiberfill stuffing (about 1/4 cup)
1. The first step is to determine the dimensions of your sweater. Choose a size that fits comfortably, but be sure to allow for overlap so there’s plenty of room to grow! Measure your bust, waist, and hips. Then use those measurements to calculate the necessary gauge: 26 sts x 36 rows = 4 inches in stockinette stitch with larger needles. Remember to add 2 inches for each extra inch around the circumference of your sweater!
2. Cast on using Color A. Knit every row until the desired length is reached. You may want to switch to a smaller needle size now in order to maintain gauge. When finished, cut off all ends of yarn and pull through one loop on each end of the knitting needle, creating a “ponytail” effect. Weave in any loose ends by pulling them through several times from one side of the poncho towards the other side before tying them off in a knot.
How to knit the Ugly Christmas Sweater Sweatshirt
Looking for a way to jazz up your ugly Christmas sweater this year? Look no further than the Ugly Christmas Sweater Sweatshirt! This tutorial will show you how to knit this winter classic.
1. Download the PDF pattern available here.
2. With Worsted weight yarn in color A, commence by knitting the front and back pieces of the sweater together as shown in the pattern. The finished chest measurement should be 18 inches (45 cm).
3. Next, work the sleeves according to the pattern. The finished length of each sleeve should be 8 inches (20 cm).
4. To finish, work a seam along the bottom edge of both front and back pieces, then sew them together using a needle and thread. Weave in any loose ends before moving on to step 5.
Connect us at:
- Our Category: https://beuteeshop.com/product-category/apparel/3d-shirt/Ugly-Sweater/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/beuteeshop
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/beuteeshop1/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/BeuteeShop
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/beuteeshop
From: Beuteeshop team