The Golden Girls Knitting Pattern 3d Print Ugly Sweater Sweatshirt
It’s that time of year again – the cold weather is upon us, and what better way to keep warm than with a good ol’ ugly sweater? If you’re looking for a knitting pattern that will give you just that, look no further than The Golden Girls Knitting Pattern 3d Print Ugly Sweater Sweatshirt. This knitting pattern is based on an iconic 80s television show, and it features a ton of detailed instructions to help you create your very own Golden Girls Ugly Sweater. From creating the perfect collar to picking the perfect yarn, this knitting pattern has it all. So whether you’re a fan of the show or just want to make a really cool jumper, don’t miss out on this great knitting pattern.
What is a 3d print?
3D printing is a process of making a three-dimensional object from a digital model. The term can refer to several different methods, but all involve manipulating layers of material to create an object from the ground up. It’s similar to traditional printing, but with added flexibility and precision.
There are several ways to use 3D printing technology. You can print out individual parts of an object, or you can print an entire object in one go. This is great for making custom pieces or creating prototypes. You can also print objects using multiple colors or materials, which gives you more versatility in your designs.
There are a few downsides to 3D printing, though. It’s not always reliable, so you need to be careful when choosing your files. And it can take some time to print an item depending on the size and complexity of the model. But overall, 3D printing is a versatile and fun tool that can help you create incredible designs quickly and easily.
What is the Golden Girls Knitting Pattern?
The Golden Girls Knitting Pattern is a cozy and stylish piece of apparel that any fan of the show would love to knit. The pattern consists of six different colors of yarn, making it perfect for a variety of sweaters, including a Ugly Sweater Sweatshirt. The pattern is available as a PDF download, so you can start knitting right away.
How to make a Ugly Sweater sweatshirt from the Golden Girls Knitting Pattern
The Golden Girls knitting pattern is perfect for creating a Ugly Sweater sweatshirt. This knit sweater is designed to be bulky, so it will keep you warm all winter long! The sweater starts with a circular piece of Worsted weight yarn that is diameter of 24 inches. You will also need size G (4mm) crochet hook and scissors.
1) Start by casting on 136 stitches. Place marker and join in the round.
2) Work in K1, P1 rib for 6 rounds. Change to A-line rib for remainder of sweater.
3) Decrease round: *K2tog, yo* repeat from * to * around (124 stitches).
4) Work even in A-line rib until piece measures 18 inches from beginning, ending with a round of K1, P1 rib. Cut yarn and draw through remaining stitches. Pull tight to close hole. Weave in ends securely
Connect us at:
- Our Category: https://beuteeshop.com/product-category/apparel/3d-shirt/Ugly-Sweater/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/beuteeshop
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/beuteeshop1/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/BeuteeShop
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/beuteeshop
From: Beuteeshop team