- 1 How To Pick A Great Shirt – Ross County F.C. Parrot Scottish Premiership Hawaiian Shirt Shorts
- 2 How To Wear The Print Shirt
- 3 What To Buy
How To Pick A Great Shirt – Ross County F.C. Parrot Scottish Premiership Hawaiian Shirt Shorts
This part’s the hardest. There’s a big difference between bold print shirts in quality and design, therefore you want to choose carefully.
- Stick with pattern colours which are of complimentary colours already in your wardrobe. Mixing a pink shirt with khaki trousers is not going to work. Green, blue, black, red are all colours which are easy to match with trousers and shorts regardless of season
- Choose patterns with objects which are interesting and not ‘lame’. Birds, plants are preferable over rocket ships and toilets
- Fabric is important – silk is best, followed by wool/cotton. For the cheaper shirts from Zara you’ll be getting polyester which can smell pretty funky after a night on the dance-floor. (learnt that the hard way when I was 18)
How To Wear The Print Shirt
Make no mistake, the printed Ross County F.C. Parrot Scottish Premiership Hawaiian Shirt Shorts shirt is not formal suitable. Use it where you take fashion liberties and make a statement without offending the party hosts.
Here are our simple tips for making the bold printed shirt look amazing:
- Wear with drawstring or pleated trousers – tuck it in or leave out for a most casual look
- Combine with a plain black or blue suit as a statement piece
- No belt required – a bold print shirt can be a lot to take in so go belt-less if you can – it’s one less thing to catch the eye
- Pair with sneakers, oxfords or loafers (in the summer months)
- Ripped jeans…say no more
What To Buy
Printed shirts are not necessarily a case of ‘the more expensive, the better’. You can pick up inexpensive printed shirts from the likes of Zara. Slightly more expensive shirts are available from Calibre or REISS. If you have big bucks you can hit up Gucci or Stella McCartney.
How to style a Hawaiian shirt? – Ross County F.C. Parrot Scottish Premiership Hawaiian Shirt Shorts
Keep your bottoms simple – chinos or flat-front shorts in black or neural colors. For your shoes, wear a pair of lace-up oxford or slip-on in a solid matching shade.
How should your Hawaiian shirt fit?
A contemporary Hawaiian print shirt should stand out on its own, so keep it slim and structured. Pick one with a straight or vented hem that you can tuck in or out with ease.
Should I wear an undershirt with a Hawaiian shirt?
It is your call. If you will wear an undershirt, make sure it is solid color, preferable white or black. Pull the Hawaiian shirt over and keep it open.
Connect us at:
- Our Category: https://beuteeshop.com/product-category/apparel/combo-outfit/hawaiian-shirt-and-shorts/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/beuteeshop
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/beuteeshop1/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/BeuteeShop
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/beuteeshop
From: Beuteeshop team