How to Choose A Shirt For Work – HEART OF A WARRIOR SOUL OF A WOLF Classic T Shirt
Once you’ve got the fit down, the second most difficult part is trying to put together an outfit. White, black and blue and stripes are staples in the dress shirt world, but don’t be afraid to branch out a little and have fun with colour and/or texture. Right now plaid or gingham print are big trends for dress shirts.
We have to wear them to work, to play and everywhere in between because that whole “no shoes, no shirt, no service” thing is real.
But wearing a shirt isn’t the worst thing. Some of them are really cool, like the dress shirts from Ministry of Supply. Ministry of Supply takes pride in the craftsmanship of their men’s shirts and ensures every detail from comfort to moisture wicking technology is inspected to create one stylish piece on top.
1. Fabric & Material
If you’re required to wear a dress shirt and tie to work every day you know the struggles of what 2 pm feels like in a button down. You’re sweaty, irritated and dying to get out of that thing. Here’s three options for fabric choices:
- For a day in the office, you’ll want breathable materials like cotton or cotton blends. Cotton is durable, reliable and easy to wash and wear again and again.
- Linen is another breathable fabric that is perfect for summer, but linen also wrinkles like a Shar Pei. Try to avoid wearing linen in situations where you might have to move around a bunch.
- Silk is always the classy choice, but much like linen, silk can only be worn in situations that don’t require much activity (nothing worse than a sweat stain on silk).
The Archive Shirt is a button-down shirt that comes wrinkle free, with two-way stretch and a brushed finished fabric. The Archive is also comes with a performance like moisture-wicking technology and includes a laser-cut ventilation system to ensure breathability and decrease armpit stains.
2. Patterns – HEART OF A WARRIOR SOUL OF A WOLF Classic T Shirt
So many cool things are topless. The beaches of Italy, the showgirls in Las Vegas and the Porsche 911 are a few of our favourite things that come without tops. We wish we had the time, money and the resources to live the topless life of fast cars and hot women, but the reality is that we are bound by tops…and shirts. Shirts practically run our lives.
A pop of colourful plaid with a dark coloured tie goes well for fall, but once the temps drop even cooler opt for more muted colours to accompany a dark coloured suit. A general rule of thumb is that your suit should only have one highlight; if your shirt is brightly coloured, keep the rest of your look (jacket and tie) plain.
Connect us at:
- Our Category: https://beuteeshop.com/product-category/apparel/2d-shirt/2d-t-shirt/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/beuteeshop
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/beuteeshop1/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/BeuteeShop
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/beuteeshop
From: Beuteeshop team